Friday, April 14, 2006

Why Do So Many People Use Blogger?

Every time I go to a friends web page and they use Blogger, there site is always fucked up.  One lady, I left a comment, and the next day, it was gone. Some of my friends use Blogger, and they can't get into there site most of the time. There is so many bsponsers out there and most of them are free, so why use Blogger. They suck, big time. Please give me a answer to this question, cause most of these people talk very bad about Blogger, but they keep on using it? Thanks Cat.

8 comments:

  1. Maybe these people like to suffer? Gives them an edge to create & post an entry?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Knock wood, I've rarely had a problem with Blogger.Dell on the other hand sucks big donkey dicks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use blogger and I've never really had any problems with it, although I did lose a post once.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have not switched for the same reason as Libby. I don't know how to do so and keep everything and I am not willing start all over again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I use blogger...I haven't had many problems with it..and I like it because it's simple. Although, lately I have switched over to myspace to see what they are like..I guess I'm shopping in a way...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think it is because it is easy to start up a blog using Blogger. Hell, even a techno-douchebag managed to get a blog going in about five minutes. I'd probably still be on it, except that a blog friend did all the heavy lifting to get me off Blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe they're just a bunch of sadists, Cat. Including me...heh heh. I think it's just so "out there" and accessible to the masses, like geocities was for web sites back in the day. I hope Blogger doesn't screw up for me. I have no patience for crap that doesn't work right on an ongoing basis....

    ReplyDelete
  8. One possible reason: the more coded links people put on their blogs the more likely the blog will become unstable. I used blogger but have had very few problems. All the friends I know who've had problems with their blogs often have loads of coded links.

    ReplyDelete