Sunday, March 27, 2005

Funny story

My contractor fired his crew for smoking dope on my house. About two weeks later, work had stopped, still paid this asshole to finish my house. I went and visited a good old boy today in Darien, he told me that my contractor was on crack and for me not to pay him anymore money. I told him that he was too late, I paid him and no work has been done on my house. I moved in, hoping it would be finished in a few weeks. I also found out that he has not paid three other subs and is alo being sued by the wood yard. This man is 70 years old and on crack? What in the fuck, is this world coming to? I guess I will have to pay someone else to finish and paint my house, it will cost me another 6,000.00 . I may just kill the SOB, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. The bad thing is, you are liable for the cost of labor and material.The unpaid subs have mechanics lien rights against your home!

    ReplyDelete