Sunday, March 13, 2005

Last night

I went to Mrs Elva Smith's wake last night and visited with Rob's family and friends. About half way into the wake a group of bloggers, came in from out of town, to see Rob and give him there support, thanks for doing this, it was very good of ya'll to come. Well, after the wake, we went to a Mexican place and drank those lime drinks, until they were coming out of our ears. The Georgia and Rick came and Rob and the out of town bloggers. These people drank me under the table. After drinking about 6 of those things, I told Rob, I don't live here anymore, I got an hour drive home. O shit, I got on I-95 south and went pass my turn off by 20 miles, had to back track, when I got off at a two lane road, I must have passed out and woke up in the ditch, l almost shit my pants. I finally got home, thanks to someone watching over my ass. When you take 20 to 30 pills a day and drink all of that booze, then you are looking for something bad to happen. I will not do this again. Thanks again for all of the people coming to Mrs. Elva's wake, I know Rob was pleased to see ya'll walk in that funeral parlor. It was very good of ya'll and thanks, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. all those pills and those drinks, fucked me up good. I did not get out of bed till 11:00 am, I missed the funeral, but Rob will understand. Thank you for coming up and being with Rob, he needed that. And you are one of Rob'd favorite people in life, thanks again, Cat.

    ReplyDelete