Sunday, March 6, 2005

More burning

I did suck a good job yesterday, I burned some more today. I have about an acre of land behind my pond and it is thick. I got about half way and looked up and saw a 9 foot gator, he was not afaraid of me, I watched him for about 10 mintues. When I went back to my house to get a gun, the rascal was gone. One worker saw a 14 foot gator about a month ago and now a nine foot female. I will get them tomorrow, from now on, I will take a gun with me, when I go to the pond. If he is on the bank and I shoot him, how am I going to get him out of the pond? I don't wrestle gators, like that fool on animal planet. We will see. I may get me a few wallets and a pair of boots made from my gator, or I maybe his dessert.

1 comment:

  1. damn fine eating if you can get him out of the water

    ReplyDelete