Friday, March 18, 2005

My picture?

Thanks to Kim and Rob, everyone knows what I look like now. I hope I did not scare off any readers. This picture is about 6 months old. I have lost about 30 pounds since then. I am also growing a small beard, it is almost white. Turning out to be an old goat. My mama was an American Indian and I don't have much hair, except for my head, and it is loaded, long ponytail. Tomorrow is a big day here at home, we have our own Sy. Pat's day party and parade in the small town of Shellman's Bluff. They will have arts and crafts and beer, 10.00 for all you can drink, I am going early and staying late. Went to a local feed bag  tonight and ate fresh shrimp, all of them for 9.95, I ate two plates with all the goodys. I am beginning to love this place, Cat.

1 comment: