Thursday, March 10, 2005

SSDD

Yes it was, same shit different day. I shot at my 9 foot gator today, I missed, he or she was too damn far. I will try again tomorrow. Killed a big as coon, about 20 pounds. Went to Brunswick today and made stops at Walmart, home depot and the drug store, yes, I loaded up again with pills, my back is getting worst and my fall yesterday did not help matters. Hope to have some friends come out this weekend and shot the shit and drink. I have been very busy with my new house, it is coming along. My plumber called today and he told me Harry still owes him 2,200 for the rest of his work, done on my house. He said Harry is hiding and will not answer his phones. Harry better watchout, these rednecks will kill his ass and fead him to the gators. I called Rob tonight and wished him and his Mama well, she is not doing good. I know what he and Dave is going through. Both of my parents are dead and I miss them everyday. Not only were they my parents, they were also my best friends and poor mama, kept me and got me out of jail many a time. She also got me out of some gaming bet with the mob. I miss her most of all. I hope all of you have a great weekend and please be safe, later, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment