Monday, March 21, 2005

News Flash

My oldest son went to probation today, when the officer found out that he was arrested last friday night, he put my son's ass back in jail, TODAY. He was on probation for the last DUI and now, shit hits the fan. It cost my son 4,800.00 to get out of jail saturday morning. These were his 13th and 14th DUI's in the last 7 years. I think he is going back to jail. He has already served about 2 years total in jail for the DUI's and he paid over 40,000.00 in fines and lawyer fees. I called him yesterday and told him that he was 39 years old and he needs to turn his life around and go straight. He told me he was not going to stop drinking. Fuck him. I can't and will not help him anymore, tough love son. You need help, I told him and he laughed at me. When he is not drinking, he is one of the nicest guys you ever wanted to meet. He works 6 days a week and makes a lot of money as a electrican. He wires and does work to all of the million dollar homes in Savannah and Hilton Head. He does low voltage and all. He is just a fucking drunk, just like his dead Mama. She died 2 years ago from drinking and liver problems, she was 52 years old and was my first wife. I hope my son gets some help, he needs it and fast, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. He has been in jail three times for drinking, the days he got out, the first thing he did was get a beer. He has slept a total of 2 years and a few months in jail for DUI's. He told me, that he was not quitting, funny thing, he stopped drinking for 2 years about 11 years ago and then started back.

    ReplyDelete