Friday, March 18, 2005

My son is in jail

St. Pat's day did not pass my family up. My oldest son, Joey, got into a wreck last night, he was not hurt, but when the police smelled booze, they took his dumb cracker ass to jail. This will be his 14th DUI in the last 7 years, he loves it. He has already spent a total of 2 years in jail, because of drinking and driving. He is 39 years old and when he's not been drinking, he is one of the best people in the world. He came by wednesday night and got my water softner working, he drank 8 beers in 30 mintues, I asked him to spend the night, he did not, he drove home and called me when he got home, lucky again. He just wrecked a work truck a few months ago and has been doing weekend jail. He may serve some time, after this one is over. My daughter just called to let me know and she is in St. Augustine beach Florida. Maybe she will come up and try to get his ass out of jail, I will not. Joey needs some help but he does not want any, I keep telling him, that indain blood and booze, don't mix. We have 4 drunks in our small family and 2 has died because of the bottle, sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment