Monday, March 28, 2005

Talked to Rob

Rob called me tonight, he sounded great, eating and feeling a little better. He will be okay, he comes from good stock. We talked about our next blog meet, party, get togeter, we will have a blast. The people that are coming, I know all of them, and some new faces and names are coming also. I think and know, we will all get along. Bloggers are great people and I never meet one, I didn't like. So if you can make the trip, please come and watch some of us, make fools of ourselves, again. We are one crazy group, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. I'm just gonna have to pout than...I won't be in Georgia till end of June or first of July....If I wasn't in Germany right now I'd be there for this blogmeet...somebody drink alot of Beer for me and someone has to take my place in making Zonker's life a living HELL.. :)

    ReplyDelete