Saturday, March 19, 2005

Me doing yard work?

Yes, I did, I planted a few dogwoods, white and red today. I also cleared a little pile of bush, I was getting ready and go inside and take a shower and dark was almost here, when out of the blue, I farted and shit my pants. It ran down both pants legs and my left shoe ended up up a handful of shit in it. I stated taking ny c;othes off and it was already 50 degrees and dropping. I hosed off with cold water and then hoses my nasty ass body off. I then took a shower and I am ready to read and drink tinight. That was a bad deal, shit was everywhere, shoes, socks down both pants legs and all over me, worst I have done that in years. I laughed about it and thanked god I was at home. Take care and watchout for those farts, Cat.

3 comments:

  1. Go fuck your self Kim, this may have been one of my great pieces of ass when I was up North.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zonker, I thought we were buddies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. To shit my pants was not the bad thing yesterday, it was the cold weather we have been having. I stood outside, in the cold, buck nekid, and hosed off. My dick went way up in my belly and the head turned purple. Shit, I was shitty and cold. And ladies, I got another one for you, my nipples were so hard, than you could have picked your teeth with them. I out lived yesterday, now I can live again to shit my pants many more times, before they pack my ass with cotton, Cat.

    ReplyDelete