Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Son still in jail

No bond, I think he maybe in some real trouble now. he was on probation when he got picked up friday night, as soon as they found out, he was caught again, they decided to keep him there. I told him several times, don't call me, I have gotten you out of trouble before, but I will not do it again, not for drinking. He listened to me, but he also told me several nights ago, dad, I am not going to stop drinking. That answered all of my questions about him and his troubles. He needs help, but has to want help first. He knows he is a drunk and he tells everyone he is a drunk, but he has never wanted any real help for his drinking problems. Thanks for asking and commenting on my son, maybe he will out grow this drinking, someday, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. If it was up to me, he would stay there for a very long time. At least now, I know where he is and he is not driving around drunk. He has never hurt anyone, but himself. Joey got it honest, his dead mama was a drunk and her liver was gone, she died at the young age of 52.

    ReplyDelete