Tuesday, March 29, 2005

News on my son

He went to court today because he was trying to get a bond. The judge refused it because of all of the DUI's he has had. The last one was 9 months ago, when he wrecked a work truck and now this one 2 weeks ago Friday. He broke probation and was doing time on weekends and days off. His next court date will be May 5, 2005 and we will see what happens. I think he will get some time. His sister is coming up from St. Augustine Beach Flordia this weekend to see him. She also called a lawyer and hired him today for the May court date. I wish him well, but this is tough love and I will not do anymore to help him over drinking. His ex roomate was in court today and he called me a few mintues ago to tell me the bad news, by the way, Vince, has had 12 DUI's in the last 7 years. His turn will be next, Cat.

1 comment:

  1. My oldest brother just got out of prison this past December..he spent 15yrs behind bars and the one thing my mother regrets the most is all the times she bailed him out...he didn't learn nothing so he eventually screwed up enough nobody could help him. I was like your daughter..made a ton of phonecalls and went out of my mind trying to save him...it was the worst thing any of us ever did...Keep the faith and stay on course..it'll get worse before it gets better but he'll learn on HIS OWN :)

    ReplyDelete