Thursday, March 24, 2005

Son's best friend

Vince, who is my son's best friend and drinking buddy paid a 700.00 fee, just to get my son to a bond hearing? He has more money that sense. Because of breaking probation, the system will throw the book at him. Vince asked me was I going to do anything? And I told him, no, joey told me last week, that he was not going to quit drinking. I love my son, but enough is enough and he should outgrow this shit. He has been in jail plenty times for drinking and Vince has 12 DUI's on him. Both of them I helped and got them out of jail too many times. I will sit back and wait and see what happens, Cat.

2 comments:

  1. My son has a friend, that hooked up a air tank in his car, and before he tried to start it, he would push fresh air from the air can into the car igition, there is a way around everything. There is an old saying, what man can do, man can undo, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He came and saw me last week and we talked about his drinking, while he was with me, he drank 8 buds in 30 mintues, I asked him to spend the night and he refused. He made it home okay. But before he left, he told me that he was not going to slow down or quit drinking. From that day on, I have changed my ways with him, fuck him, I love him and he is my oldest child, but I will never help him out of his problems, that deal with beer or booze. NEVER.

    ReplyDelete