Wednesday, March 9, 2005

Home DePot

My contractor told me he fell at Home DePot about 4 weeks ago and hurt his arm and leg, he has not worked since the fall. I went to Home Depot today in Brunswick GA and asked the mamager about him falling, he told me that he knows Harry, but did not know he had fell, something is wrong? This man has been lieing to me for about 6 weeks, he still has not finished my house and I have given him all the money, that he is going to get from me. I paid him over 20,000.00 more and also paid for my floors and windows. Something is very wrong. He has not pais several other subs and people are talking about him, in this small county. He will never be able to build a dog house, when these people get over him. He can highly rated and everyone liked him. The man that clkeared my land told me that Harry would build me a good house at a great price. Everything was going good, under budget and a week ahead of time, when shit hit the fan. I will probaly have to go out and pay someone to finish it for me. Life is a bitch, sometimes. I called Harry when I got home from Brunswick and told him what the mamager had to say about him, he was mad. He also told me he hired a lawyer today. We will wait and see, who kills him first. I have some big hungary gators, that need to be fed.

1 comment: