Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Acidman is coming today

Rob and I are going to shoot some guns today. Rob wants to see if he can shoot better when he is not drinking? We will be build a fire and shoot the shit for a while, we will be planning our little blog party for next week. I will cook another low country boil and also do some smoked pork ribs. Rob is cooking oysters, steamed. Should be a big meal. So far, here is some of the people that are coming, Livey, GuyK, V-man, Denny, Rob, Georgia, Recondo 32, Dana and me. Rob may bring a friend and my biker buddy from Savannah, Chuck, will be here also. You are all welcome to come, we will have plenty of food, beer and music, Cat

12 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good time with good food and great friends.Wish I could be there.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man I like them steamed oysters-Hell, I like 'em on a half shell. It is gonna be a blast Catfish. I am looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just checked back to see if Rob can still shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HELL YEAH I can still shoot! SOBER, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gods how I miss shooting. If I ever get the airfare together, can I come and play too please?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Glad to see that Acidman can shoot sober! ;-pCat, sorry you didn't get all you wanted for Christmas, but I'm sure you'll make up for it later!I hope all of you have an awesome time at the blogmeet, too!!! Can't wait to read all about it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hell...me and Big Daddy's comin' too! Later than the rest...but...what else is new!! Happy New Year Rob and Catfish!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonder how much a plane ticket from Eastern Canada would cost??? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Damn you sunsabitches. I would dearly love to be there. Keep Rob away from the cooler.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Take good care of Livey! Sounds like lots of fun... wish I could be there. Have a Happy New Year ya'll!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds like a great time,,,wish I could be there! Maybe later this year we can all get togehter again.

    ReplyDelete
  12. happy new year, cat!! looking forward to more of your singularly you type posts in the coming year!!

    ReplyDelete