Sunday, December 25, 2005

No Christmas Pussy For Me

I must have been a bad boy last year, I got no pussy yesterday. I usually get a shirt and a piece of pussy for christmas each year and both of them are usually two sizes too big, but not this year. No shirt and no pussy, just damn Dax. Maybe I will try a lot harder next year. My son and his wife, Dawn, flew in, I like her a lot, she is very nice and has a large set of tities. Dawn was born and raised in New York city, she is very pretty for a yankee. We had a great meal with cake and all the fixings. My two sons and Dawn went to spend the night with there mother, but they will be back tomorrow. I will show her around and get her some fresh seafood. She chewed some sugar cane yesterday, a first for her, she loved it. We smoked some ribs and had corn on the cob for her, she ate like a horse. I am very proud of my son Ryan, he did very well with his pick for a wife. Jason the tile man also came and spent the night. He will not be back tomorrow, he has to work, thank goodness. I also had a big fire outside today for Dawn, she was amazed at the size of my land and pond. She fell in love with my cats, two of them sleeped with her and Ryan. Jason had Rebel in his bed all last night. Bandit was with me. Everything went very well. My next big outing will be Livey and a blog cook out on Jan 3rd. It should be a great time. We are going to have a low country boil and steamed oysters with some smoked pork ribs. Anyone that wants to come are welcome, just let me know. More sex coming this week, I think we need it after the holidays, Cat

5 comments:

  1. You are such a pussy cat! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see you on the 3rd!! I know we'll have such a good time. (Oohh....and the hot tub...I hear it calling my name).

    ReplyDelete
  4. looking forward to the third. We are driving up on the second and getting a motel so I hope to see you that afternoon.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Fine. I hpoe you all have a great time WITHOUT ME. And, whaddaya mean, "she is very pretty for a Yankee?" Us Northern chicks know how to keep our mens HOT.

    ReplyDelete