Sunday, December 18, 2005

Another week.

Today started out about the same as always, two cats woke me up, they were on my chest and wanted me up. I don't do morning anymore, it takes me a while to wake up and get my sorry ass started. When I worked shift work, for 30 years, I could get up and go within minutes. I think I will do some fishing today, sunny and 60 degrees. Tonight I may go into Darien and hear some Christmas music. Shit, I don't know, I don't plan anything these days. This is also Christmas week, hope everyone of you have finished your shopping? I just sent out checks to all of my family, that is the easy way. I can't find anything to write about today and I don't link shit and I don't point to this and that, I write. I guess that is why my blog sucks, I just write, maybe I will change this new year and become a linker, not. I want to wish everyone of ya'll a very special Christmas and may ya'll have a great and safe New Years. I will be on the road to Florida new years eve, to pick Livey up at the airport. Till next time, peace, Cat

3 comments:

  1. hope you catch some fish. I have not been in so gotdam long I probably have forgot how-between aches and pains and a wife and a sick dog I have been homebound.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys have a blast. Be good to each other. :-)

    ReplyDelete