Monday, December 12, 2005

Party and feed bag, at my house

Livey is coming to visit me, we are going to have a party and get together at my house, on the third of jan. It will last all day and night, we will have food, seafood and Bar-B-Que, plenty of music, a big open fire outside. For all of you that drink, you can bring your own, this is a open party and all of you are invited. Please send me a email to let me know that you are coming. That way, I will know how much seafood to buy off the boats. We should have a great time and the famous Acidman is coming and he is not drinking. I will help him in anyway. We will shoot guns and fish and maybe look for gators. I hope some of you can come, take care and be safe, Cat

6 comments:

  1. I'll be there in spirit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wish I could be there. I too will just have to be happy with being there in spirit!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! I'm flying back into town the night before but I gotta work again starting on the third. I do want to make one of your parties, though...I missed the last one, too. Damn! Damn! Damn!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That sure sounds like ya'll are gonna have a good time. Maybe one of these damn days I'll get home.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zonker call in sick, I really wanna see the mullet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Cat! I'm not sure if I can make the party or not. When do I have to let you know? Also, are there any decent places to stay nearby? E-mail me some directions.

    ReplyDelete