Sunday, December 11, 2005

I finally got some pussy

Yes sir I did, it all started in my hot tub, I was enjoying the hot water, I was floating and my dick was sticking up into the air. She walked by and saw that monster, she pulled her clothes off and climbed in. We were having a good time talking and laughing and I asked, you want some of this dick? I no thats not a very sexy way of asking, but it worked. We got out and dried off, I had new red sheets on my bed and we jumped on them like white on rice. She started kissing and rubbing my body and then she dropped down and started sucking my dick, it again got hard as a rock. We played and did a little foreplay, I knew she was ready, I put her ass over the side of the bed and fucked the shit out of her, she came so much, it left a spot as big as a basketball. I still have not come, so I got her in the middle of the bed and started fucking her so more, before she came this time, she sais, o my god, I coming again, and boy did she come. I then had two big spots of cum on my new sheets. After a little playing and talking I decided to go ahead and come my self. I then turned her side ways and fucked a little, then I got her on her back, with her legs over her head and I started fucking like a wild tger, I soon came and when I did, it must have been a quart, cum felt like it was coming out of my ass, head and ears, man I came alot. Today, I am resting and trying to get my strenght back, that type of fucking will hurt you. It was very good and I also found out, the old man can still fuck.

12 comments:

  1. Helluva hot tub you got there, Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are a funny guy, Cat. I would think that living with a woman, you get it all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, totally awesome! Did you get to do any ass-fucking?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No ass fucking, this household is exit only and do not enter signs over the asshole. I am waiting on some new meat, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be bringing my 12" strap on to break you in darlin ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just told everyone, EXIT ONLY and DO NOT ENTER, can't you read.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just told everyone, EXIT ONLY and DO NOT ENTER, can't you read.

    ReplyDelete
  8. And I even said it twice.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I saw it, but I know you want it, and you want it bad. Nancy and I are gonna give it to ya buddy!

    ReplyDelete