Thursday, December 1, 2005

Pussy Eating

Last night I was reading a few blogs, I thought today, I would write about the first time I ate a Pussy. I lived in Savannah Ga, just across the big bridge was the state of South Carolina, in Carolina you could buy and beer at the age of 18, where in Georgia, you had to be 21 years of age. All the kids use to go to a place called Ma and Pa's, about three miles from the state line, it was a nice little bar, with pool tables, juke box and food and beer. I remember beers were only 25 cents for the small ones and 30 cents for the rest of them. We would go every friday and saturday nights. That was the place to be. I got my drivers permit when I was 15, instead of 16, cause my daddy took me to get my learners permit when I was 14 instead of 15, like everyone else. He lied to the state patrol, just for me. I had a great dad, I am just like him. Back to the pussy , I was dating this nice girl, Susie, he was 15 years old also, one night, I picked her up and we went to Ma's, we started drinking beer and dancing and having a great time. I knew, if I did not get her out of there soon, she would get so fucked up and maybe pass out on me, that I would never get any pussy that night. We finally left the party, got a few beers for later and went and found a old country road. We parked and got into the back . We started making out, like always, I played with her pretty little tities, and she was enjoying every bit of it. Back in the 60's all the girls wore skirts and tops, at that time, I took her skirt and pushed it up to her tities, and started kissing her belly and navel, she was going wild, and me, my dick was so hard, a cat could not scratch it. I kept on kissing and playing with those tits and finally, I thought, shit, I have been reading and hearing about eating pussy, I think I will try it. I took  her pretty little white panties off of her and I guess she thought I was going to fuck the shit out of her, she was ready. Instead, I fell down between her leggs and started kissing around the outside of the pussy. I then did not know all about eating pussy, but I was down there and I could not quit, so I started to lick the sides and she said, what are you doing? I told her that all my brothers and older friends eat there girl friends pussy all the time and that I wanted to eat hers. She must have gave in, the next thing I knew, I was right in the middle of her box, I was eating and licking and sometimes I was even sucking that little man in the boat, shit, I was in heaven. Susie was moving and making all types of noises, I knew I must be doing something right. I looked up and asked her, you want me to quit? Susie said hell no, keep on doing that, I have never had that done to me before, man did I dive for that pussy again, not only was I enjoying it, but Susie also made me feel like a big old stud. She must have come six times, I knew she was coming, because as I was eating, that pussy would sometimes get a lot wetter and the taste changed a little, what the hell, I think I will eat a little more. That night I ate pussy till my tongue was sore to the touch. After eating her out for about a good hour, I finally jumped on her and fucked her to death, I think and know that I did a very good job on Susie. On the ride back to Savannah, Susie told me that was the greatest thing that has ever happened to her. She asked me about tomorrow night and I said yes. She wanted more of me and my tongue. I dated Susie all through school and broke up with her, to marry my first wife. I should have stayed with my Susie. Hope you enjoyed this true story, Cat

8 comments:

  1. you were brave! You tell funny stories. I want to come on down to Jawja and hear 'em in person over a bottle of tequila!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have so many, we will need a gallon, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you weren't like a father to me, that story would have been a turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you weren't like a father to me, that story would have been a turn on.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Takes a lickin' and keeps on tickin'!!

    ReplyDelete