Monday, December 5, 2005

Christmas Trees?

I put my tree up today, it is a big one. I have ben buying christmas shit for over 45 years, I really have some nice things. When I moved from Savannah to the hick town of Harris Neck, most of my christmas junk got put up, yes put up, you all know where up is? Everywhere I have been in the last 46 years, I have purchased something to go on my tree, man, I have a lot of stuff. My mama was a christmas tree nut, I also have most of her junk, I say junk, but most of this that mama had is over 80 years old. I bet some of it is worth a lot of money. After the new year, I am having a few bloggers over, to meet Guyk and Livey, she is flying in from Wisc. I think we will have a great time. I am cooking a low country boil for the group, the last one turned out very good. When Recondo 32 tells me it was good, then that means it was very very good, he and Georgia live in South Carolina, they both grew up on salt water, he knows seafood. Acidman even said it was great, and he ate two plates full, when Acidman was only drinking instead of eating. Livey has never heard of the boil, she will love it. I will leave the tree up for the group and may post some pictures of it. Till then, take care and please be safe, Cat

5 comments:

  1. Can't wait to see those photos and hear about the fun times all of you had.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to it catfish. And I do like seafood. I eat anything but a sailor

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cat you are just the best baby! I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like it's going to be a blast! I want to try some of this Low Country Boil I've heard spoken of in such reverent tones lately. Must be some good eatin'! Can't wait to see those pictures! Y'all have fun now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've gotta know that it's cruel and unusual punishment for me to have to hear about this until after Christmas!!!! Oh yes, I could just stop visiting some of my favorite bloggers and I wouldn't have to be so green!! How far will 911 haul an old biddy anyhow? Anybody know?

    ReplyDelete