Tuesday, December 13, 2005

I must be on a roll?

After talking to Livey last night, my dick got very hard again, next thing I knew, I was waist deep in pussy again. I played like I was a young man again. I got it on top, on the side, I was on the bottom, I stood up and had her half off the bed, I had her in the rope-a-dope, and then I threw her in the Norman Fries lock. After the long fucking, I washed off, rubbed my whole body with ben gay, got under the heating pad, hoping I could walk tomorrow? Could not sleep, wife snoring, I got up and played with my babies and took a few pills and still no sleep. I guess Rob and me are going through the same thing? I can't walk my neighborhood, cause there is not one, just woods. Those woods are very dark and lonely. For some reason, the old man has new life. I think I may start whoring around again. Who knows, it may just be a thing and things don't last long. If anything happens today, I will let ya'll know, love all of you, Cat

6 comments:

  1. Well glad I could help you old whore!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the heck is the rope-a-dope position? And what is the Norman Fries lock???? LOL!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, cat, you may have to teach me about those positions. LOL. So it was talking with Livey got you hard?

    ReplyDelete
  4. See, the more you get, the more you want...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't tell ya'll about those postions, I will have to show you, love Cat

    ReplyDelete