Wednesday, December 21, 2005

South Beach Diet?

I have been on the South Beach Diet for a few days, I have lost 40 pounds and my dick grew 4 inches, amazing. When someone told me about the South Beach Diet, I thought it was just eating and having sex with ladies from Miami?  Dumb ass cracker, and then a few of my friends started telling me about it. I may just stay on this diet for a few months and see what happens? I am a big old man, I am six foot 4 and weigh 246 pounds, I think I may need this diet. Now what can I do with all of this left over skin? And the wrinkles? And this long grey hair I own? I may just need a whole new make over? After the first of the year, I may just do that, Cat

4 comments:

  1. I'm gonna give you a make over when I get there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ain't gonna diet til I don't until I don't like et's color then I might consider et

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn, gotta get on that diet, every little bit helps.Make yourself a catfish skin coat out of the extra.

    ReplyDelete