Sunday, December 4, 2005

Blow Jobs

I just read my post about eating pussy, I decided to write about my first blow job. I must have been about 12 or 13 years of age, my park , where I was born and raised, had many kids my own age. We played ball, tag, cowboys and indians, hide and seek and many other childhood games. Once in a while someone would get some dirty pictures, all black and white, with women back in the 1920's and 30's, playboy and penthouse was not discovered yet. These pictures would turn our young asses on, I remember one little girl, she was pretty and I was always sweet on her. After the other kids went home for dinner or home work, me and this sweet thing would play and look at those dirty pictures again, one thing lead to another and I asked her to show me yours and I would show you my peter, that's what we called it back then. She pulled her dress up and I saw her little love button, then I showed her my dick, she wanted and asked to touch it, I said, hell yes. She started playing with my little peter and it started to grow, when it got hard, I asked her, you want to kiss it? She said yes and started kissing and licking my joy stick. Man, that was heaven, I then rubbed her little pussy and she kept on sucking my little peter. She sucked on it, till she got the mouth acke, I never came, must have been too damn young, but it was very nice. Months and years went bye and we played and had a great time with each other, whenever we had the chance. She finally moved to north Georgia and she left without me ever getting her cherry. I was mad, but had a many a good memory of her. We never told any of the other kids, it was our little game, our only game, Cat

2 comments:

  1. I had a girlfriend of mine tell me when I was a young 20 something...Girl, you learn how to give a good blow job, you can get anything you want in life. She was right, too.

    ReplyDelete