Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Back To Normal

I did not get any more pussy last night, but I did save 200.00 on my truck insurance, shit, I did not. I hauled wood all day yesterday. Some man about 6 miles from me called and asked me, did I want any free wood, I said yes and went and got some. When I got to his place, wood was everywhere, I hauled two big loads back to my house, I love big out door fires. This wood will be used when Livey gets here, she is a outdoor woman. I was feeling pretty damn good and after all the fucking and sucking for the past three days, I was thinking I was a stud again and a MAN again. I knew I was going to do some serious fucking last night. Did not happen, I did wake up this morning with a blazing hard on, I said, come here woman, I got this for you, she told me to fuck off and I did. Now I am on this fucking computer writing this shitty story. Maybe I will have a few good ones later this week, thanks for reading and ya'll be safe, Cat

4 comments:

  1. From what you've written, I think you've been packing wood for a couple of days...

    ReplyDelete
  2. From what you've written, I think you've been packing wood for a couple of days...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cat, besides a good fucking or sucking, whats the second best way to get rid of that morning hard on?

    ReplyDelete