Tuesday, December 27, 2005

My buddy Dax

Dax Montana made a great post yesterday about wet pussies. I think it was well written and very true. I would rather have a wet pussy anyday rather than a dry one. Those dry ones will kill you. I have been with several women who could flood the bed, the first time, I was shocked, I had to get out of the bed and turn the lights on, I was amazed. The last few times I was not scared or shocked, I knew what was coming, almost a river of cum. Being a sick puppy, I enjoyed every minute of it. It was a very hot turn on. From other hot women, I have found the G spot, you may laugh and call me crazy, but there is one, you just have to find it and when you do, you better watchout for that flood, it is one of the hottest turnons I ever had. My advice to all of you men, find it, she will love you for hitting that spot. Remember bloggers, sex sells, Cat

1 comment:

  1. I have a babysitter...I have a baby sitter...please send the directions to your house again..puhleeze!! And what time should we be there? Kidz have school that day and hubby has to work, so we can't be there really, really early!!

    ReplyDelete