Thursday, December 22, 2005

Anal Leakage?

I went shopping in Hinesville GA today, ate some Chinese food and about an hour after eating all of that crap, I had to shit, I don't mean a little shit, I talking major blow out. I found a clean bathrrom and blew out something bad. I covered every inch of the bowl, man it felt good. I then went shopping and buying shit, I did not need, all of a sudden, I got a paim, more shit? It can't be, I just shit my guts out, a few minutes ago. I ran to the bathroom and almost shit my pants, but I just made it, I was scared for a minute, 30 miles from home and no pants to change into. I did a little more shopping and when I got home and opened the door to my big Ford truck, I could feel a little moisture coming out of my asshole, it must be some anal leakage? Sue enough, I got inside of my house and dropped my jeans and it was there, three small wet spots, and yes, it was pure dee shit. I also still have my little pea, hanging out of my ass, so it is very tender and you could not touch it, with a powder puff. Just got out of the shower and everything is fine now. I know a lot of you  have shit your pants, but how many of ya'll ever had Anal Leakage? Cat

9 comments:

  1. I'll fix that anal leakage for ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Must have been some bad cat in that Chinese food.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah, I stay away from the meat in most of those places although that General fum cho chat fuck u Chicken stuff with all the hot peppers is pretty good. If you eat that and get the shits you will know that itcaused it because it will be hotter coming out then it was goin in.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe Livey will bring you a nice big butt plug to help with that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better by now Cat.Merry Christmas!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat, quit that South Beach diet! Now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Merry Christmas, Cat, and may you suffer no leakage in the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas to you and your wife!! Hope you got some Christmas pussy. LOL!!

    ReplyDelete