Tuesday, February 7, 2006

Been up all night, but Jason is gone.

I have not been to sleep in over 26 hours. I stayed up so I could take Jason to the airport at 4:30 this morning. We got there on time, he checked in, we talked a few mintues, I gave him some more money and some smokes. He hugged and kissed me goodby, he almost cried. I hate to see anyone cry, more so, when it is one of my kids. He is a very good boy, but a messed up young boy. He had it made here and lost everything. He thinks life is going to be a cake walk in Denver, I hope it is. Nancy told him to get a rich woman to love and take care of him, I think she just called my boy a WHORE, just like me, but I have always paid my own way and theres too. I almost went to sleep going 80 miles an hour, when I got home, I woke up. Now I can't sleep and no one is here to fuck me to sleep. Well, maybe tonight, if I am not dead, Cat

No comments:

Post a Comment