Friday, February 24, 2006

Have you ever been pissed on?

I just read a post at GutRumbles and saw a woman with piss in her pants, funny. I once dated a girl, very pretty and hot. One night while we were in bed, she got on top of me, while we were fucking, I felt a warm river on my body. I looked up at her face and she was getting her load. She kept grinding and fucking my brains out, a few seconds later, I was covered with hot piss, from my chin to the crack in my ass. She finally got up and my bed was dripping, I was soaking wet and mad at her. We jumped into the shower and talked a few mintues. I asked her, have you ever done than before? She said no, she then told me that she was coming and didn't know if it was cum or piss? I told her, it was pure piss. She laughed and told me that it was good and that she enjoyed it very much. I told her, I loved it also, but the piss, I did not like. We broke up a few weeks later. One night I was thinking, damn, I had a Golden Shower, and did not  know, that it suppose to be a good time for most folks. Shit, they can have it, I don't want anymore Golden Showers. I maybe a freak, but I do not want anyone pissing on me. Have a great weekend, Cat

7 comments:

  1. Just damn! We hardly put up with it when kids do it in bed when they're five years old ... so we're supposed to accept it if an adult does it as part of a sex act? If it wasn't a WASTE PRODUCT and it didn't SMELL so much like the Broadway-Lafayette train station in Greenwich Village, then maybe it would be slightly permissable, but otherwise ... blech. Don't piss on me and tell me it's raining!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She didn't know if she had to piss or was going to cum?Bullshit.She knew she was pissing all over you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh! That's just nasty! I don't understand how anyone could see that as a turnon. Blech!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Guys,You might not believe, but some men are really addicted to piss-making. I had a boy-friend; one of his hang-ups was to spy upon me in WC. Later on I started receiving dubious proposals and since I refused to be pissed on by this guy I was offered to piss him over "to drive him into ecstasies".I am sure Mr. Freud would have found here plenty of roots to childhood, like depressed sexuality or repression of urination in the nights to please parents, which resulted in wish to display this point and to swim in it.I can only say: Let's be patient to the others, who knows what in us might seem strange to them ;)

    ReplyDelete