Saturday, February 4, 2006

Super Bowl

I love to bet on footbal games, I don't bet with my heart, I bet with my mind. I think the Steelers are going to win today. I am betting the under of a total of 47 points. I also love the steelers, but with minus 4 points, I think I am going with the Seahawks, I want Pitts to win, but only by 3 points. Both quarterbacks are having a great season, but I think the Seahawks have a little better defense. They put a ass kicking on South Carolina and I think they will almost stop Pitts. I hope the score will be Pitts 24 and the Seahawks 21, that way I will win all bets. And Pitts gets the win, I love east coast football better than the west coast. Goodluck with your bets today, Cat

3 comments:

  1. I have no clue who won what.I have spent the afternoon drinking, playing games and having a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I TOLD you to take the Steelers and give the points!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched it at local bar, towards the end the barmaid said if pitt scored another td she would win 6,000 dollars, she rubbed my bald head for luck but it did not do any good. I thought it was a good game to watch and that there were two teams that seemed to belong there. I thought there were several officials who did not belong and that they influenced the game quite a bit which should not of happened.

    ReplyDelete