Friday, February 3, 2006

Had sex last night

Yes I did, it was short and sweet. Even though Jason was in the next room, we still got it on. Before we staterted fucking, I got the duct tape out, I put two layers over her mouth, just to make sure she would not hollow or scream, it worked. We both could not sleep last night, so we just fucked ourselfves to sleep, it worked, woke up this morning and feel like shit, I must have used muscles that I have not used in weeks? My friend Chuck is coming down for food and drinks with a little gun shotting throwed in. We will watch the super bowl tomorrow and eat smoked pork shoulder. Man what a life, have a great weekend and be safe, Cat

4 comments:

  1. huh. By any chance are you a southerner?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the heart of Steeler country I hope that your smoked pork shoulder is sweet and tender The beer is ice cold, and after the amazing steeler victory tonight you have even more hot sex !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huh. I assume you got permission before applying said sticky substance?

    ReplyDelete