Thursday, February 16, 2006

My daughter and her two kids are here.

The happy bunch got in today around 12:00, when I saw then drive up the drive way, I dropped my pants and shot them all a big moon. When they stopped to get out, my grandkid had a friend with her, a very pretty small 14 year old classmate. She laughed harder than my family. We had a big supper and will go out tomorrow and do a few things. We are having a good time. I am going to give myy grandson another pistol tomorrow, he loves guns. His mama got him a 270 deer rifle for christmas. We will shoot that tomorrow and try and kill a few paper animals. I hope all of you will have a great weekend, the high tomorrow will be around 80 degrees, Cat

8 comments:

  1. ... I think I'll go shooting today too... I haven't fired my new .357 yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, Catfish! I hope you have a blast. And there is no need to mention a word about temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How long is Stephanie there? Donna and I have to go to Vilano Saturday, but would like to see you Sunday or Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is going home sunday morning.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How come you folks get such nicer weather than I do? I'm not that far north of you and I haven't seen any 80 degree days yet. Although for a former, Yankee the days that hit around 70 still feel pretty damn good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My honey, my darlin, you have sooooo got to get youarse over this side of the pond!When you do, I'm gonna take you on a 'sightseeing trip' that London will never forget ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Were you showing off your nice clean ass after using my soaps?

    ReplyDelete
  8. boy, do i wish i was there! it is FREEZING over here: 20 fahrenheit (feels like 3) and wind gusts up to 33 mph. :::brrrrrr:::maybe you could moon brooklyn, and send a little hot air my way.

    ReplyDelete