Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Hidden Penis?

I was watching Dr. 90210 last night and saw  them  undo a Hidden Penis. I never heard of such shit.  This is when a dick goes up into the nut sack or back up into the belly, making it look like you don't have a dick. This man and his wife wanted to correct this problem. The doctor told them that the skin under the dick was very close to the nut sack and under the skin in the belly, the dick shaft was cut loose. Then when he laided or sat down, his peter would hide. The man could still get a hard on, but that hidden penis fucked his mind up. A few of my friends went to a Daytona bike week many years ago. One man, named Big Boy shared my room. Big Boy was six foot eight inches tall and weighed close to 300 pounds. Good name for his big ass. One morning our group was getting ready to hit the streets and most of them came into my room, Big Boy was still in the shower, he came out and walked across the room, to his bed, for some clean clothes. One of my friends looked at Big Boy and said, is that a dick or a pee-pee? I never noticed it before, but Big Boy did not have but a inch of peter. Man was he small, you think he had Hidden Penis? We did not know of that one before now. All of us ragged him and made fun of his little pee-pee. I could tell he was getting mad. My oldest friend came in, Bobby is his name, and looked at Big Boy and said, I thought I had a little dick, but yours is so damn small, you shouldn't even call it a DICK. The room got very still and quiet, Big Boy was more pissed, I poured everyone a big drink of liquor, to try and smooth things out. He did not talk to Bobby the rest of the trip. Could he have Hidden Penis or did he just have a very small peter? You be the judge.

6 comments:

  1. Maybe it was just really cold in the room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. all i can say is, really small dicks are NO fun. Really BIG dicks aren't, either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know guys really teased eachother about that sort of thing. Maybe it just looked small since he was such a big guy? I dunno.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just goes to show he wasn't interested in guys. Had he been, it would have been more distended and building to an excited state. Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Witnit, i wonder if he sucked her dick or ate her pussy?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've dated this guy long ago..........

    ReplyDelete