Sunday, February 12, 2006

I have a good one for ya'll

My grandson, Tyler, in St. Augustine Flordia got into troble today. He was on the school bus and Tyler and some of his friends, started shooting the MOON at many people, on there ride home from school. My daughter called me and was laughing so damn hard, I thought I was going to pee my pants. I told her that that was not not bad and she agreed with me. The Dean of the school called her to his office and told her, she started laughing at the Dean and he got pissed and told her, this is not funny, Stephanie then turned and said to him, yes it is. Tyler has never been been any trouble and makes straight A's. All the school did was to kick him and his friends off the bus for two days. Big fucking deal. Tyler and his sister and mama are coming to see me this weekend. I will have another big laugh, when I see him, I thought it was funny myself. He is 15 years old and driving a brand new truck, fuck a bus. I told ya'll that my kids and grand kids were a lot like me. In Georgia, we a have a saying, the acorn doesn't fall to far from the tree. I will be very glad to see all of them, they are my family and none of them are bad at all, just funny and crazy, like grandpa.

6 comments:

  1. Some times those school authorities just don't have any sense of humor. But he probably laughed his butt off after your daughter left.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is too fucking funny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I remember doing the same thing whe I was in Jr High. Seems to me considering the way schools dish out suspensions nowadays, he got off lucky. I was suspended for 5 days from the bus, and had to do extra chores around the home (I guess dad didn't think it was *that* funny.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucky thing your grandson didn't pull that stunt around here. He'd have been branded a sex offender and referred to the juvenile courts. That's how narrow minds over react to kids cutting up. Mooning people isn't serious for what it is, but for what can happen because of doing it. Personally, I think it's funny as hell too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a Proud grandpa!Now, what would you've thought if it was your grandDAUGHTER and she was flashing out of the bus??? ;) Enjoy your visit with your family this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. If her ass was the only thing showing, I would still laugh. Kids will be kids, let them be kids.

    ReplyDelete