Monday, February 6, 2006

My last night.

Tonights the night I get rid of my baby son. Hell yes, I am very glad, he has been in my house for a month, he is about to drive me crazy. I had to buy his plane ticket, buy him some clothes for the Denver weather and give him some start up money. I hope he stay gone a while. he is 30 years old and he had been on his own before, many times, but he always came home to me. He does not get along with his mama, my second wife. Maybe this time, he can get his shit together and become a man. I sure hope so, it's about time. We leave my house at 4:30 and his plane leaves at 7:00 am. Have a good trip and don't come back, love always, Dad.

4 comments:

  1. We got rid of the house and now rent an appartment that has no room for returning kids! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Well maybe you'll mis him after a while? I hope you are able to get back to great sex and I hope the big fire didn't do too much damage. Watch out for too much drugs, man!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe it's time for some tough love for him too.You are a good daddy Cat.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love reading "Real" blogs. I read you like leathers and bikers... please check out our websitehttp://www.leathersaloon.comlet me know if you ever need anything..thanks,linda

    ReplyDelete