Sunday, February 5, 2006

Fire Fire Fire

I was in my bed, trying to heat up my back with a heating pad, and a neighbor came running up to my house, and said, there is a teephone pole burning on your land. I got my doped up sorry lazy ass out of the bed and went outside, damn, it is burning and on FIRE. I called the telephone company and the electric company, they are coming now.  Our little fire department is very small and most of them are a sleep or drunk this time of night. Shit, I told Nancy, let the bastard burn, it can't hurt anything. As I write this post, the telephone pole is still on fire, what the fuck can I do? My neighbor and Nancy are going crazy, fuckem, I am going back to bed.

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of a story Rob told me... "Whatcha gonna do now bowleggs?" You kill me mash daddy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you keep a calm composure.LOL!

    ReplyDelete