Sunday, February 19, 2006

Someone is mad at me?

Saturday, my grandson, Tyler, was shooting targets at the pond. After about an hour of shooting, I heard a man hollow coming from the woods. I yelled back at him, then I saw a man dressed in black and he was holding a shotgun and have a Glock 45 on his belt. He told me that he was a Federal Game Warden and he was burning on the refuge behind my land, and some man asked him to go and check on the bullets and noise. He was very nice and looked over the range and saw what we were shooting, then he wished us a great day and to be safe. I thought it was my fucked up neighbor again? She maybe having a baby this week, I saw her the night my telephone pole caught fire and she looked like she was ready to pop. She is scared of everything. And her hubby is a wimp and a pussy. That is the third time a policeman has been to my land and check on the shooting. I am doomed and the more the people move in, the less the shooting. I may have to move deeper into the woods?

6 comments:

  1. You shouldn't really have a problem, if your property is big enough, other than maybe a noise curfew, if there's an ordinance where you live. Guess it depends on the rules about distance between homes and target shooting. Doesn't sound like the laws are a problem, and if the officers who come to check out the complaints aren't telling you that you have to stop, you're home free, except for the nuisance of having to show 'em around every time they get called...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shit no, Cat - don't move further into the woods, just burn the rest of 'em out....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh...that bites. Hope things calm down after a bit. Maybe you should just invite them to shoot with you???

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you decide to move, let me have first bid on your house.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, what the hell does it take to qualify as a Damned Yankee around here?

    ReplyDelete