Monday, February 6, 2006

Man, I got high last night.

After the firemen left and the electric man restored my power, I went back into my bed and hit the bed. It was spinning around, I tried the old hang one leg off the bed, to stop it from turning around, that did not help. I got my lazy ass up, watched a little TV and took another pill. I got several emails last night, telling me that I was relaxed? Shit relaxed, I was almost knocked out. After I watched a little TV, I carried my sorry ass back to bed, I started rubbing my wifes big ass, she did nothing, I started thinking about getting some pussy, then I thought about the old saying, woke up pussy is worst than warmed over coffee. I laughed and finally went to sleep. I told you that nothing is dull around the catfish house, stay tuned for more fun, Cat.

No comments:

Post a Comment