Monday, June 20, 2005

Another Queer story

Back in Savannah around 1972, there was a bar called the Chances Are. It was right next to the Trailways Bus Station. The mens room was next to the ladies room, only a very thin wood wall was between the two shitters. My friend and buddy, Earl was selling cars with me at the time. Every day, we had to stop a few hours each day to get some beer. Chances are was very close. After about 100 times going there, I noticed a hole, about the size of a tennis ball, I looked in it and saw a toilet and a sink, when I got out, it read, the ladies room, I told Earl about the hole and he laughed and said at night, men dressed up likw women go there and if you see one go into the ladies room, then you get up and go to the mens room, stick your dick in the hole and someone will suck you off, funny as hell and all of you know me, shit I stuck my dick in there and got blowed. I came out first and then waited to see who was giving me the head job, it was a pretty woman with the name of Jake, oh well, another true story from the Cat

5 comments:

  1. My you have lead a colorful life, that is for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ROFLMFAO @ Velociaman !!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn I was gonna say something about Aman not denying he was the cross dressing cock sucker, but I don't wanna piss him off and have him publicly flog me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow...you are a brave man to share THAT story. I really hate to ask...but did he swallow??

    ReplyDelete
  5. Catfish, I though I was about a crazy a redneck there was south of Virginia but you do win the furlined shitpot!

    ReplyDelete