Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Me sick?

Got back from shopping, went to three stores and the docks, and felt so fucking bad, I went to bed. I noticed that both of my tit nipples are very very hard, and they will not get soft. The nipples look like I can knock a hole into a wood wall, man that is hard. They hurt like shit, I have not had any sex in, I am tired of counting, so that is not the problem. I have about 30 tick bites all over my body and a few redbugs to go with the ticks bites. It has been 92 degrees for several days, I am cold one mintue, and hot the next. I know it's not that time of the month, I am a big man, don't have a clue. I guess father time is catching up on my sorry ass. They really hurt people, and no, I can't suck my own tits, so don't ask. I am ready for my guests this weekend, maybe one of them may know. Take care, Cat

16 comments:

  1. maybe one of your guests will suck those nips for you? A-man? V-man?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shouldn't fantasize about seeing me, Cat. See what happens? And don't cut any glory holes in your brand new bathroom. Lessen, that is, Rob wants to dress up like Magnolia Thunderpussy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMAO @ Magnolia Thunderpussy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a stunning party and all, but seriously, if you've had a load of tick bites etc, get yourself checked out by a doc ASAP! I know a little 'bout symptoms - do NOT get alarmed, please! but there are some very useful tablets out there that will solve things real quick I assure you, just go see a legit quack,please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I thing the previous writer is on to something. See a MD. Could be Lymes disease or tic feaver.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Don't worry. If Cat looks too far gone from the tick bites we'll shoot him. I would want it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll be happy to look at your nipples. ;) But, I'll just tell you to see a doctor. Lyme disease is nothin' to play around with...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cat, the description of your symptoms indicates a probable fever. Fever is the body's burglar alarm. It tells you something foreign has invaded. Do, please, see a Dr.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Get your red neck half breed ass to a doctor man. I only say that because I want to continuing reading your sorry, pitiful posting. Besides if you have some real cool disgusting and painful disease I want to hear about it.

    ReplyDelete
  10. May be a common Hawaiian disease-lackanooky. Then again it could be the tree rats are getting even with you and shit in your breakfast coffe or something.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I called my Doctor Quack and got three knew bottles of pills, one for the itch, Kflex as an antibotic and some Zanax , to stop me from shooting V-man, stay away from my brown eye, you bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You just need a good dose of castor oil boy. That's what my grandma used to always tell me. If a good shit don't cure it, then you go see the doc. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Dude, it may just be the heat. You may be strokin' go to the doc and drink some tea. You know, the right way, ICE COLD!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Goddamn Cat, with friends like some of these, who needs enemies?ROFLMAO!Take care of yourself!!

    ReplyDelete