Sunday, June 26, 2005

Federal Court week

Had to got to Savannah, for jury duty today, they may pick they may not. All my friends said, Cat, when you show up in court with that 255 pound body and all that ink with your long ponytail and those earrings of yours, they will excuse you, befire the first question. I fucking hope so, I hate courts and the assholes who run them. I also have a dentish visit today, last night, I was drinking rum and tonic, with a piece of cake, and my goddamn 3,000.00 brigde fell out of my mouth. I just lost one a month ago, eating steak that time.  They did not get tome and may have to go tomorrow, dentish called and sid he wanted 2,500.00 to fix and repair both brigdes and alos do some more work on my nasty ass mouth. I told him, shit doc, I am getting old and you maybe pulling these fuckers next year, fuck those brigdes. I can buy several sets of choppers for that price. And if I wanted to go to the Fox and Weeks funeral home, I may get a complete set for free. The men that runs those funeral parlors are good friends of mine, and they take the chopper out of the dead people than has them, so FREE. I bet a lot of people are stiil wearing used teeth, you buy everything else used, why not teeth. When I was a young boy, we had a few Jew stores that sold deadman shoe. When an old Jew died, the family would bring there old shoes in and sell them to the Jew store owners, then they would hang them outside there stores from the shoe laces and sell them for 5.00 a pair. Good buy and most of them were Nunn Bush or better brands than we could afford. I purchased about three pairs of shoe from one Jew, did not have any problems with none of them, except one pair. When I put them on and wanted to turn right, they would want to go left. those deadman Jew shoes had a mind of his own. Cat

1 comment:

  1. Used teeth???I've heard that for some knee replacements they are useing cadaver knees.

    ReplyDelete