Monday, June 13, 2005

Cocksuckers

The damn drive way man did not show again. This getting me pissed. This house and land has a curse on it. Everytime I try to do something to improve it, shit hits the fan. I have been sitting on my ass, waiting for this cocksucker to come and pour my drive way. These people in McInCrack county are all fucked up, they first tell you that they need work, cause they are broke and then when you hire those lazy ass bastards, they never show. Fuck all of these assholes, I tried to give work to these people and got fucked or they screwed up the job and took my money. One contractor built my house and I paid him the amount he needed to finish it, now he has hauled ass with my money and has my house still only 95% finished. I found out, when it was too late, that this motherfucker does this to all of the people that hires him. I may just kill the son of a bitch. I can't sue the asshole, cause he has nothing, plus everyone else is already suing the bastard. Man my luck is running bad. I need a black lady for some loving, this has always changed my luck before, but since my luck is so fucking bad this time, I may need a truck load of them, Cat

11 comments:

  1. Want me to make you a nice Voodoo doll to stick pins in??;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes a very large one please

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like it's time to stop trying to help the locals and hire professionals who do what is necessary to avoid being poor, which is to say...work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wait a second...are you asking for a very large voodoo doll or a very large black woman? Let me know now before I mail this damn package...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will take one of each, the doll for the cocksuckers and the lady to change my luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've found that when dealing with 'workmen' like that, smiling sweetly, talking softly, and carrying a huge fuck off sword seems to help.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn now I have to go find some black shoe polish! :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes it would, but like all the people I love and adore lives so far away from me. I need to buy a plane. Nancy read my blog the last three days and told me that I was a lost cause, what does she know? Thanks people for all of the nice thoughts and kind words, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes it would, but like all the people I love and adore lives so far away from me. I need to buy a plane. Nancy read my blog the last three days and told me that I was a lost cause, what does she know? Thanks people for all of the nice thoughts and kind words, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  10. And I have one word for you Ms Livey, MAMMY

    ReplyDelete
  11. You crack me up Zonker!LOL

    ReplyDelete