Thursday, June 30, 2005

Gators and Neighbors

Some of my friends on this road are sweet and the others sucks a dog dick. I have one man, he loves the gators and snakes. Everyone else wants me to kill all of them. In the last two years, some of them have lost cats and dogs to gators. These people are on my side, I am afraid of this one asshole, that lovs them, he may call the DNR on my ass. It is a big ass fine to kill those fuckers, we have so many, you would not miss a few in my yard. I took some pictures, but I need to download a disk for a Cyser-shot Sony 4.1 pexel camera. When I get this I will post some pictures, gators and snakes and tree rats as bait.

8 comments:

  1. If they're (the gators) are being a nuisance (like eating your dogs or...threatening to eat you) is it still illegal to kill 'em? Or do you hafta wait til there's an actual attack on a human? Isn't there some kinda 'rescue' group that will come and 'relocate' the gator, like there are in Florida?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet if that one neighbor lost a child, grandchild or animal to that gator, he'd be whineing up a storm."why didn't any one DO something about that dangerous beast?!"Fucktard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DNR will not come and get them, too fucking many. We have a season for them in Georgia, but later in the year, you can only kill one per person, shit that ain't enough.wWhen the mama had babies, she had 40 of them, and they breed every year and so on. Just checked bait, nothing yet, they love to sun in the afetnoons, will go back later and see.

    ReplyDelete
  4. DNR will not come and get them, too fucking many. We have a season for them in Georgia, but later in the year, you can only kill one per person, shit that ain't enough.wWhen the mama had babies, she had 40 of them, and they breed every year and so on. Just checked bait, nothing yet, they love to sun in the afetnoons, will go back later and see.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What was the name of that movie where Betty White played that lady draggin' the cow to the edge of the water so the alligator could eat it? That's always kinda tickled me..is this neighbor like that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cat, you don't need to kill the gators. You need to kill your neighbor. The rest will fall into place.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The guy actually LIKES 13 foot gators that eat dogs? He's clearly a clown, and his ass should be pushed into the pond.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bring the girls, we will all get them

    ReplyDelete