Thursday, June 16, 2005

Got a party to plan

The weekend of June the 25th, we are having a little party, a few of my friends from Savannah and The V-man and his beautifull wife Donna, and the one and only Acidman and anyone else that wants to come. I am 30 miles north of Brunswick Georgia. May turn out to be a mini blog party. I know we are going to cook outside and may have a low counrty boil with plenty of beer and booze. We will have music and joke telling and little of shooting some guns, come all, you are always welcome at the Catfish's.

9 comments:

  1. Dammit that's not enough time for me to save up the money for airfare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got room for me? Sleeping bag under a shade tree would be just fine. Gator hunting?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Damn! Like Livey, I don't have time to save $$ to be there!!!Shit!

    ReplyDelete
  4. .. I'm trying to swing it, Cat... but it ain't looking good..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't make it, but I sure wish I could, even though there is no way I'd go near that pond with the gators in it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Catfish, dude you and acid man have made me feel welcome in so many ways, I will be there is spirit, no money here to travel, drink a toast to the good old boys, and have fun, I will try to be at the next

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry, Catfish...I'd really love to make it but I've got a friend of mine coming in from out of town. If she wasn't coming in, I'd be there. Have fun and drink some for me. Take care and I hope to talk to you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well shoot ya'll gonna have ya'll selves a time ain't ya? I got myself a little party to go to in Germany this weekend..I'll think of ya'll while I'm sippin' some schnapps..found a great little place that makes it on the spot...mmmmm...

    ReplyDelete