Friday, June 10, 2005

Feeling Better

My son, Ryan and me are feeling better today. He has gone home and his girlfriend is taking care of him. I feel much better, cause I finally got some sleep. In the last six days, I only had 9 hours of sleep. Lost about 20 pounds and I was worried about my son. When he was younger and got sick, I would get ill right with him. He has had 13 operstions and the rare skin and bone cancer he has came back. He is going to NYU for tests next week and he got all of his records from Duke. I sure hope he does better with his cancer. The weekend is coming up and rain will be with us for al three days. I can't do much outside for a while, so I am married to my PC. I want to thank all of you for thinking about me and my son. Take care and have a great and safe weekend, Cat

6 comments:

  1. Glad things are getting better darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear that both you and your son are feeling better. Stay well, dude. Hope to see you in New Orleans!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gald you're both feeling alot better hun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ryan has been through a lot. He ain't no quitter, or he would have been dead a long time ago. You KNOW you have my best wishes, Cat. Good luck to you and Ryan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tell Ryan V Man said hang tough. It will all be good, Cat.

    ReplyDelete