Wednesday, June 29, 2005

My Gators

Yesterday, while I was at the dentist's office, Steve's two dogs were swimming in my pond and fucking with those gators. His dogs are just bad ass dogs, the big black dog will bite the shit out of you and chase you on foot and while you are riding bikes. The good dog, a pretty, 90 pound baby yellow lab, likes to come see me, I always have food for him. It quit raining, been raining for 5 days and the sun came out and the dogs were playing. I heard a loud noise and all types od sounds. I ran down to the pond, it's  about 300 yards from my porch. The big daddy gator caught the yellow lab and chewed him in half, the head part was floating on top of the water, Steve, who is a pothead, lives with his grandmama, was calling me, help, do something, I ran and got a gun, went back and the gator came out of the water and attacked the head of the dog, a few seconds later, the head and gator was under the water again. That dog weighted at least 90 pounds, the gator was the big one, about 14 foot long. I have not been able to get him yet. That was some meal. The last time I saw my Jaws, was a week ago and his mouth was about three foot long, that means he could take in a cow and eat it, without any problems. Now I am worried about my cats, they love to fuck with him. I will have to see if I can get that bastard, before he gets me or one of my cats. Another man down the road, about a mile from me, lost two dogs a few months ago, gators, but not mine. Mine loves my yard and pond, plenty of fish and turtles to feed on and yes, once in a while a dog. This was a sad thing to watch, but that gator is smart. He knows me and I think he only comes out of the water, when he sees my truck leave. Smart mother, he is. I will call a trapper friend of mine and see if he will trap the bastard, a foot foot gator will bring you 600.00, for the tail and hide. See you later folks, I'm going gator hunting, Cat

13 comments:

  1. I'm with Dana on this one, that poor dog!I'd like to feed the pot head to the gator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a book to me "Catfish and his Gator"

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you get that dog eating bastard. I know the gator was just doing "it's job" but I don't give a flying fig.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, that is a BIG catfish, what would you do with it? It's so big a 200 pound man could climb on that fucker and get him some.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn, Cat. We need to organazize a gator hunt. Put some blinds in those trees, rifles, maybe bait the spot by the range with a goat, or lamb. Tether it to a stake. Let me know. I'm game. I know Rob is. Of course, he'll say bait it with your cats.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, that story loosened my farookin' bowels.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Watch yourself, Catfish. Don't become a happy meal.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good god almighty that thing is close to your house...too close for comfort man...sure hope you get that thing...and please don't let him eat your cats...I couldn't stand to hear of that...

    ReplyDelete
  9. ... maybe we could get Jimbo to bring down a clown from Jersey.. we could use that as bait.. let the gator eat the clown and then let Jimbo shoot it.. might kill two phobias at the same time...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Goddam Catfish ! Be careful. That sumbtich gets hungry enough he might try to get your ass too. Gator tail is fine eating by the way. Tastes better than chicken. Use Rob for bait. Put a Kielbasa in his pocket and hang him from a tree by the pond. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hmmmm....A clown as gator bait. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got one baited this morning, when down there early, I put two rats on the big trebble hook and tied it to a tree. I used 600 pound test rope, hope that will hold the bastard. This gator is worth about 1,400.00 in meat and hide, I have a buyer, I just need to get the SOB.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cat, just stake an arab out there by the pond. Get up in a tree with your rifle and wait. Two problems solved.

    ReplyDelete