Thursday, June 23, 2005

I'm ready

Got most of my chores done today, got a big fire outside and beer and drinks are ready. I hurt like shit, but I will be okay, when those friends start showing up. My rash is better and it is not Lyme, must have been something I ate or drank. I know one thing, that bitch itched like crazy. We have so many woods, the ticks are everywhere. I was getting worried. When I was a boy scout, I was eaten alive by redbugs, Mama had to take me to the doctor, there was no place on my body, that didn't have a redbug. I was sick for a week. I have some very rare blood, I have given gallons of my blood for all kinds of people, until my two heart attacks, now the red cross will not take it anymore. I sure hope these people have a good time this weekend, I will try and be a great host, later, Cat

8 comments:

  1. I have no doubt you're a great host. Now, get ta feelin better and have a great time. Oh, and drink one for me, 'k?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rick and I will be there tomorrow hopefully we can find you by Rob's directions (ha ha) Ga

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you order up this goddam rain? I'm coming anyway. Fuck the rain. See you in about an hour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sitting up here, green as a gecko.Ya'll have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wish I could be there. Would love to have y'all up to the farm here in Virginia. Give everyone my regards.

    ReplyDelete