Sunday, June 12, 2005

Drive Ways Part Two

No one showed up today to do my drive way. This is one of the worst counties to get anything none. People that was born here, are so damn lazy and good for nothing, it makes me sick. Everyone I talk too on my road, has been screwed or fucked by a contractor in this county. I paid good money for my house to be built, the contractor took my money and ran, after I hired him ti build, I found out he's been fucking other people left and right. He needs to spend about 6,000 and finish my house. The man that did the septic tank, fucked me good. He up rooted my right side of land for the tank and drain field, he never covered the tank up, concrete always showing and the drain field is almost three lower than the tank, the land was level when he started his job. I hired a young man to clear a small part of my island, he told me that it would take a week, ended up taking two weeks and I had to finish it myself, fucked again. I tried to help these broke ass people, by using the local help, I should have used people out of Savannah, where I been living for 30 years and knew everyone. You try and be nice and help these people that you will be living close by and I got screwed very good. I wish I had good health, I would do it myself. I will see about tomorrow, Cat

4 comments:

  1. It's the same up here darlin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just plain sucks. I hate people like that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just can't trust anyone nowadays. Things aren't like they used to be. Never pay anyone a fucking dime until the job is done. If they don't agree to that, find someone else. Sorry about your bad luck. Good luck in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Catfish, just a recommendation for what it is worth. I don't know what kind of codes you have to put up with but have you considered using pine bark in your drive way? I got pissed waiting for the assholes to show up to pour the concrete-never could get the truck and the cement workers together at the same time. Put down about 15 yards of pine bark myself. Its light and easy to spread with a rake. Beats hell out of tracking sand and mud from the drive way. A bit of roundup keeps the weeds down and bugs don't seem to like the smell. Hell of a lot cheaper. Take care, Guy

    ReplyDelete