Thursday, June 16, 2005

Driveway Part 3

Those cocksuckers finally came yesterday afternoon. We moved dirt and roots around the yard, about 4 acres, they started to bring in the limerock and after a few loads, they said, see you tomorrow at 7:00am. Well, it is 10:30 and they have not showed. I hope they come and finish today. I worked my sorry ass off last night, I took by Deere and moved about 10 loads of toots and old stumps to my burning pit, shit it over ran my pit, I have got to burn it soon. It was 97 drgees yesterday and when I finished I was wet from head to toe, I cooled down and took a shower, then jumped into the hot tub for an hour. When I got out of the tub, I started throwing up, I thought my asshole was coming out of my mouth, then I started shitting pure hot water and throwing up at the same time. I did this all fucking night. I thought I was dieing. I am a little better today, but weak as a popcorn fart. I will stay inside the 70 degree house and watch those cocksuckers, if they show back up. Other than that, everything is okay, more coming soon, Cat

9 comments:

  1. :-/ hope you get well soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. must have been some shitkicking shine to get to you this late. Maybe you were jsut sobering up and need some of the hair of the dog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are here now, I got them working, finally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat you are the moist animated person I know, I love you darlin, now go drink some juice and get those electrolytes back up before I have to come down there and take care of you

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those cocksuckers finally came yesterday afternoon. <--- you crack up up Daddy! Please take care of yourself, its too hot out there to stay all day and work that hard! I have one question: What the hell is a popcorn fart????? I'm serious be careful outside - no need to have a heat stroke. I love you - big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Popcorn fart is a very very weak fart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree. You are a moist animated person. Just keep the moisture off me, please.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Man, you should see me come.

    ReplyDelete
  9. dammit now I have to wipe the soda spray off my computer screen! lol

    ReplyDelete