Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Road Trip

My sorry old bones is taking a road trip tonight. I am going to Acidman's house and try to make shine. We have been planning this for about a month, now, we are going to do it. His family from Kentucky and my family from Brooklet Georgia were monshiners for many years, they all passed it down to some of there kin. I made beer plenty of times, turned out great. I once cooked some old mash up and it was the strongest nasty ass booze I ever tasted. But it did the trick, Rob's better at it than me, I just buy mine by the case at the booze shop. Rob lives in dry county in GA, crazy ass laws made moonshiners rich. I have agallon of shine and he will make another 2 gallons tonight, may be here tomorrow, maybe not. We will let you know tomorrow, Cat

4 comments:

  1. I'll pray the two you don't blow up! Have fun babe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm back, we made the shine. First it took us clowns an hour to light the gas. Then we drank beer and dug our hot, wet pants, out of our asses. It was 100 degrees today in South Georgia. We got everything cooking then we set back and told stories. It was doing very well ubtil the master, turned the flame down and it quit, just fucking quit. We finally got it going again and finished about 10:00 tonight. The batch mad 8 pints of blackberry shine, about 150 to 160 proof. This job worked us to death. I came home and had a few drinks and blogging now, Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man what a night for you! That 'shine sounds YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete